Elucidating the structure and function of protein molecules is the crucial step to understanding the mysteries of life. The main focuses of our lab include: 1) protein structure and function prediction; 2) protein structure modeling from cryo-EM data; 3) predicting protein-ligand interaction sites and the spatial posture. Recently, we are also working on designing new proteins with new functions beyond nature proteins. The lab's research results will accelerate human's understanding of how life works, and accelerate the process of target discovery and drug design.
- Protein structure prediction
- Quality assessment of protein models
- Protein functional sites prediction
- Protein structure modelling from cryo-EM density maps
- Protein macromolecular structure assembly
- Deep learning for protein structure refinement and protein design